Offered Salary Competitive
Customer Service and Support
Join our team
As an Inbound Support Guide, you will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. You will join a team of 10-15 guides who support existing and potential GoDaddy customers via inbound telephone calls with potential communications via SMS. Do you love guiding customers to success by solving difficult technical issues? Do you have a passion for delivering a world class customer experience? In this role you will provide an exceptional GoDaddy customer experience (WOW Experience) to every customer.
While our Center of Excellence is located in Arizona, this position is a fully remote role and open to the following additional states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana. Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you’ll get to do:
- Provide consultation to customers on their unique business needs via inbound telephone calls while seeking opportunities for add-on products that can deliver greater value to the customers business
- Troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service
- Take full ownership of and provide a thorough resolution to customers including in logging cases or tickets for customer and ensuring follow ups
- Meet metrics that could include but are not limited to customer availability, number of calls, length of calls, customer satisfaction survey scores, “WOW” (call quality) scores, and revenue targets.
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
Your experience should include:
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months+ of customer service experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to customer problems.
- Ability to effectively manage your time.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments, processes, and systems quickly and thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and use multiple systems simultaneously and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to research and investigate issues using multiple systems.
- Extensive knowledge of internet technology.
- Ability to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at a time.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
You might also have:
- Experience owning and/or operating a small and/or midsize business (SMB).
We’ve got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.